How to Ship my dog

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by  Michelle 9 months, 1 week ago
  • Marcusstoinis
    Participant
    @marcusstoinis8
    20262350-20262
    dog relocation service . I heard lot about them that they ship pets safely. But i am looking to know more options.
    Feel free to tell your any good or bad experience which might help our community.
    I need some tips from you guys also.
    Thanks for your time in advance" data-image="">

I am Marcusstoinis from US. Me and my wife decide to add new member(our new dog) in our family and we also decided breed. So i am getting him from one of my friend living in ohio. And i am living in lowa. And i want to know any pet shipping recommendations from you guys.
    Which service did you choose. I got recommendation of one of the shipping company Citizenshipper dog relocation service . I heard lot about them that they ship pets safely. But i am looking to know more options.
    Feel free to tell your any good or bad experience which might help our community.
    I need some tips from you guys also.
    Thanks for your time in advance

Michelle
    Participant
    @marinova
    20895350-20895
    @marcusstoinis8 not sure if anyone here can help you at this time with advice on how to ship your dog . However what breed are you getting ?" data-image="">

Hi @marcusstoinis8 not sure if anyone here can help you at this time with advice on how to ship your dog . However what breed are you getting ?

Regards,

Michelle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.